Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gta Sa:Mp's best server...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome on the Perdiction's forum ! IP : 78.129.221.58:7783 ! Join it !
Bienvenue sur le forum de Perdiction ! 78.129.221.58:7783 ! Rejoignez nous !
Willkommen auf dem server von Perdiction! 78.129.221.58:7783! Schließen Sie sich wir schnell an!
Perdiction'un forum'una hosgeldiniz ! IP : 78.129.221.58:7783 ! Katılın !

Admin [Application]=[WS]Romeo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Romeo
Admin Leader
Admin Leader

Admin [Application]=[WS]Romeo Empty
PostSubject: Admin [Application]=[WS]Romeo   Admin [Application]=[WS]Romeo I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 10:17

In game name? :[WS]Romeo
Real name? :Saeed
Age? :14
How many hour have you play in Perdiction server? :2 hours..
How many hour can you play per day? :5,6 Hours And i will playing Perdiction Stunting City while i am not busy...
What can you offer to this server? ( don't say you want ban hacker or denied ):I am Student.I Want to help Perdiction Stunting City Players.New peoples need help in playing Perdiction Stunting City I will help like some1 don't know how to see commands,stats etc...
Have you already hack? when? :No i never hack..
Information about yourself ( hobbies ... ):I like to play cricket but don't like to see.I have ps2 but i like my pc more then ps2.

[WS]Romeo
Back to top Go down
Kaan_Akalin
Server Owner & Scripter/Mapper
Server Owner & Scripter/Mapper
Kaan_Akalin

PostSubject: Accepted!   Admin [Application]=[WS]Romeo I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 10:33

Accepted will be promoted to level 4 admin because level 1 - 2 -3 is not admin levels Smile
Back to top Go down
https://perdiction.forumotion.com
Yoann
Server Admin
Server Admin
Yoann

PostSubject: Re: Admin [Application]=[WS]Romeo   Admin [Application]=[WS]Romeo I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 12:17

You will start like a level 2.

I will explain how to be promoted on the general admin, check it in the day.

You are promoted today ( Sunday 30 May 2010 )
You will be promoted the next week to level 3 if you don't make any mistakes ( Sunday 6 June 2010 )
You will be promoted the next week to level 4 if you don't make any mistakes ( Sunday 13 June 2010 )

Don't forget ! if you ask to be promoted ! its like ask to be admin ! you will be demoted ! never ask before the sunday 6 june, sunday 13 june. if you forget to pm me or kaan the sunday 6 june or 13, you will be promoted the 14 15 16 whit no any probleme.

I will write that in every accepted applycation, so if me or kaan forget to promoted you sent a forum pm here or on Skype : Yoann90000, i will check this topic again, and i will promoted you level 2 to 3 or level 3 to 4. if your nice, if you don't do any mistakes, you will be promoted, if you make some bad thing, you will be promoted in one more week.

Thank you. and good luck, be nice, just and loyal .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin [Application]=[WS]Romeo   Admin [Application]=[WS]Romeo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin [Application]=[WS]Romeo
Page 1 of 1